Tonight is officially Halloween of 2017. That means trick-or-treat for the kids, pranks for the juveniles, costume parties for the adults, and of course, the lighting of the carved-up pumpkin. But how did the “Jack-o-Lantern”, become such a traditional part of all this?Continue reading
A pencil maker told the pencils 5 important lessons.
- Everything you do will always leave a mark.
- But you can always correct the mistakes you make.
- What is important is what is inside you.
- In life you will undergo painful sharpening which will make you a better pencil.
- To be the best pencil you can be you must allow yourself to be held and guided by a hand that holds you.
With Easter weekend coming up, I thought this would be appropriate.